vmtk 1.3 has been released on Jan 22, 2016.
See the Download page for details.
Added support for VTK 6.x and VTK 7.x. vmtk now builds against the latest official versions of both VTK and ITK.
- vmtkimagebinarize: binarize an input image using two thresholds and producing a label map.
- vmtksurfacearraysmoothing: perform smoothing on the values of a point data array defined on a surface.
- vmtksurfacecliploop: clip an input surface using a user-defined loop.
- vmtksurfaceendclipper: remove branches of a tubular surface by specifying seeds on the surface and using automatically oriented planes.
- vmtksurfaceloopextraction: interactively define loops on a surface.
Thanks to Elena Faggiano (University of Pavia) for contributing the vmtksurfacearraysmoothing, vmtksurfacecliploop and vmtksurfaceloopextraction scripts.
Very big thanks to Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin (Kitware Inc.) for his big contribution to porting vmtk to VTK 6 and for revamping the CMake infrastructure in the process.