The Vascular Modeling Toolkit is an open source project where people from all over the world can contribute their work, with everyone benefitting from friendly help and advice, and kindly helping others in return. See the contribute page for details.
VMTK forum is the best way to get in contact with the vmtk community. It serve as primary support channel where users can help each other to learn how to use vmtk.
Before October 2020, VMTK mailing list was used as discussion forum. The list does not accept new posts but still contains valuable archive of previous questions and answers.
- VTK, The Visualization Toolkit.
- ITK, Segmentation & Registration Toolkit.
- 3D Slicer, visualization and medical image computing.
- CMake, Cross-platform make.
- Python programming language.
- Paraview, Open-Source Scientific Visualization.
- Gnuid, open-source parallel adaptive mesh refinement solver.
- FEniCS, automated solution of differential equations.
- pyFormex, large geometrical models of 3D structures.
- oomph-library, finite-element library for the simulation of multi-physics problems.
- X Toolkit, develop X11 software with graphical widgets.